How We Can Help
You have a problem. You know you need a lawyer, but dealing with a lawyer or a court is stressful, can be intimidating or even frightening. We are dedicated to helping you solve your problems with hands-on service to meet your specific needs.
We start by listening to you. Then we talk with you about what you need for your particular case and work with you to identify options, discuss strategies, and create a plan that best meets your needs and interests. We consider all angles of your case and keep your goals at the forefront.
Our goal is always to help you reach a favorable outcome, especially where, before coming to us, your options may have been unclear, you may have been unsure about how to proceed, or maybe you were just generally worried about what might happen or how complicated your situation might be. Bringing certainty and closure for clients is a vital part of our cases.
If you need help in any of these areas, we’ll work individually with you from the start. We invite you to visit our Practice Areas pages to learn more:
- Business & Corporate Law:
- We’re here to help you make sure you don’t get into trouble – or to help you out when you need help. Our attorneys are experienced in representing businesses of all types and sizes. We are dedicated to providing cost-effective legal counsel that is responsive and practical.
- Divorce & Family Law: Whether it is divorce, custody, child support, adoption or another type of family and matrimonial law matter, we know family law issues are stressful. We listen to your concerns and goals, then talk with you about what you need, provide advice and support, and work with you to create and carry out a plan that best meets your needs and interests.
- Employment Law: If you’re not being treated fairly at work, are being discriminated against, or retaliated against, it can be confusing as well as distressing. We’re with you and we listen to you, then work with you to walk you through the complex process of pursuing an employment claim.
- Personal Injury: Following any serious injury, it is important that you and your loved ones have a strong advocate who knows the legal system and how the law protects you. You need help getting what you deserve. We’ll work through your case with you so you understand it every step along the way and spend the time it takes to get you through.
- Insurance Coverage: We represent you if your insurance claim has been denied, whether you’re dealing with car insurance, property damage, uninsured motorist, home insurance, renters insurance, umbrella coverage, or just about anything else. Our goal is always to bring your insurance claim to its rightful conclusion – and to reduce your stress and let you get on with life in the meantime.
- Landlord Tenant: With experience working on all sides of landlord/tenant relations, we’ll understand your case from your perspective and know how to deal with the other side, all adding up to better representation for you. Whether you are a landlord, or a tenant facing eviction, we are here to help.
- Corporate Litigation: Business disputes don’t only happen to the Fortune 500. If you have a small to medium size business, a closely-held company, a family business, or even if you’re an individual with a business on your own, you may find yourself in litigation – and we’re here to see you through.
- Probate & Beneficiary Disputes: When you are dealing with a death, we can assist you in serving as the estate executor or as trustee in handling the affairs of the estate. We can answer questions you may have as a beneficiary or help you resolve issues related to estate and trust disputes, through agreement, mediation, or court proceedings.
- Real Estate: We’ll help you with all types of real estate transactions and disputes, including representation of buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, developers, and builders in the purchase, sale, leasing, financing and construction of residential and commercial real estate. With our full range of experience comes expertise and better representation for you.
- Securities Fraud: If you need to bring a claim for securities fraud, we’ll counsel you and guide you through the decision. Our experience representing both sides of fraud cases makes us skilled at anticipating the other side in your case, so we can always do our best for you.
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning: From simple wills to trusts and complex estate planning for generations to come, we have the expertise to provide you with a customized estate plan, employing the estate planning tools that best fit your individual needs.
- Wrongful Death: If your loved one dies from someone’s negligence, it’s catastrophic and can leave you not even knowing what to do. Our experienced trial lawyers can guide you through the law and your particular case. And we’ll listen to you and support you through the entire process, step by step.